Marvin Gliding Windows
The Marvin Signature™ Ultimate Glider window provides quality craftsmanship and contemporary styling for a clean, streamlined and space-saving design where swinging windows won’t work, or as an egress option for bedrooms. Marvin’s exclusive automatic locking system features an easy-to-reach hide-away handle that blends seamlessly into the sash. One hand easily unlocks and opens the window, and automatic locking when closed provides convenience with added peace of mind. Choose from two or three operational panels across, or a combination of operational and stationary panels for different size and operating needs.
The Marvin Glider is the perfect option if your existing glider refuses to “slide” open or you have space where a swinging sash would get in the way. Whether installed in your family room or on a four-season porch, the Infinity Glider’s smooth sash rollers let you quickly open it to allow a breeze into your home. Our Clad wood frame seals tightly against air and water infiltration — making it both durable and energy efficient.
This versatile Marvin Gliding Window is the ideal answer when you’re looking for simple operation, energy efficiency and reliable performance.
Features of the Marvin Glider Window
- Available in heights up to 6 feet or widths up to 14 feet
- Choose from dual or triple panels with multiple operating configurations
- Flank two operational panels with stationary panels (OXXO configuration) for maximum width and daylight
- Ergonomic handle and sleek hardware allow effortless gliding with just one hand
- Multi-point locking system ensures a tight seal and security from top to bottom
- Automatic locks engage when the window is closed for added peace of mind
- Full or partial exterior screens to cover operating panels
- Unique wash mode allows access to both sides of glass from indoors
- Hidden Lock Status Sensor option connects with your smart home to indicate when windows are closed and locked
- CE certified