Marvin Glider Windows
Marvin Glider Windows provide an elegant touch to any home. Their sleek design makes these windows easy to operate and maintain without compromising style. Their slimmer sash profile maximizes your view and allows more natural light into your home. Plus, with energy-saving features that help reduce your energy bills, you can enjoy being comfortable year-round without busting your budget. With numerous customization options and reliable durability, the Marvin Glider Window stands above the rest in terms of quality and value. Whether you’re looking for a contemporary replacement window or a timeless classic, you can count on adding beauty and efficiency to your home with any Marvin glider window option.
The Marvin Ultimate Glider window provides quality craftsmanship and contemporary styling for a clean, streamlined, and space-saving design where swinging windows won’t work, or as an egress option for bedrooms. Marvin’s exclusive automatic locking system features an easy-to-reach hide-away handle that blends seamlessly into the sash. One hand easily unlocks and opens the window, and automatic locking when closed provides convenience with added peace of mind. Choose from two or three operational panels across or a combination of operational and stationary panels for a different size and operating needs.
The Marvin Glider is the perfect option if your existing glider refuses to “slide” open or you have space where a swinging sash would get in the way. Whether installed in your family room or on a four-season porch, the Marvin Glider’s smooth sash rollers let you quickly open it to allow a breeze into your home. Our Clad wood frame seals tightly against air and water infiltration — making it both durable and energy-efficient.
This versatile Marvin Gliding Window is the ideal answer when you’re looking for simple operation, energy efficiency, and reliable performance.
Features of the Marvin Glider Window
- Available in heights up to 6 feet or widths up to 14 feet
- Choose from dual or triple panels with multiple operating configurations
- Flank two operational panels with stationary panels (OXXO configuration) for maximum width and daylight
- Ergonomic handle and sleek hardware allow effortless gliding with just one hand
- Multi-point locking system ensures a tight seal and security from top to bottom
- Automatic locks engage when the window is closed for added peace of mind
- Full or partial exterior screens to cover operating panels
- Unique wash mode allows access to both sides of the glass from indoors
- Hidden Lock Status Sensor option connects with your smart home to indicate when windows are closed and locked
- CE certified